A MAGIC DWELLS IN EACH BEGINNING
You begin. We do the magic.
Whether you are looking for support with your relocation to Germany or you are an employer who wishes to facilitate the arrival of a new employee with relocation services, in any case these changes go along with a variety of organizational challenges.
Challenges, that can be resolved the fastest way with a good team at your side that comprises relocation experts, experts of the city, people with an intercultural understanding and expertise, organizational skills as well as an excellent local service network. All of this we unite at The Red Relocators.
Benefit from of our nation-wide organization, our professional experience and our local expertise!
Look forward to your relocation to Germany.
Supported by The Red Relocators.
RELOCATION SERVICES MADE TO MEASURE
The scope of our relocation services is tailored to our customers' very individual requirements. We provide all organizational services related to a relocation to Germany and support for a smooth transition with the most reliable and professional team.
The right service areas represent the typical issues turning up during a relocation and are - especially to a non-German speaker - extremely time consuming and often resolved with a suboptimal result.
Let our Relocation Consultants take that burdon off your shoulders, give you the room to embrace the change and relax - with the complexity moved to a relocation expert!
Inquire our services online and receive a quotation wihtin 24hours!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR MOVE TO GERMANY
Moving into a new environment causes a great demand for information. The research can be very time-consuming and hardly will you find all information at one place. Our relocation guides aim to be a valuable tool for those relocating to Germany.
You will find general information on systems and procedure which do not differ from state to state, like
- Pre-requisites for a Bluecard or other residence title and procedure
- Where to register and what documents to bring
- How taxation and social security works in Germany
- Information about the healthcare system in Germany
- Information on rent, sidecost and security deposit, on the real estate market and its players
- Procedure for diverse administrative undertakings: appointments with authorities, bank account opening, public TV, driving licence conversion, kindergarten-voucher, children allowance or parental allowance, and more
Here you will find
- our most valuable district profiles of Hamburg, München and other cities following, with profound background information and many pictures allowing to get a first understanding of how life will be.
- information on the state-individual schooling system, and maps of creches, kindergartens, primary and secondary schools with a bilingual concept, especially international schools in Hamburg, Munich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- a list with recommended English speaking doctors and the hospitals in reach
- information on public transport and available car- or bike-sharing options
THE RED RELOCATORS STAND FOR HIGHEST PROCESS EFFICIENCY
Our processes are supported by one of the most modern collaboration tools.
- We work with so-called service files which contain our standard process description, helpful links to external background information, internal templates and official forms, checklists and expense management. This guarantees that every Relocation Manager performs to the same standard and is up-to-date with the newest information.
- Each client's case is set-up with all the service-files representing the individually booked services. They are presented in hierarchical and logical order allowing for high transparency and easy follow-up for the Relocation Manager.
- Our Relocation Manager are kept up-to-date: Adjustments to procedures, changes in law, new insights - all this is shared organisation-wide via our internal newsstream.
- Each job-file as well as each service-file is allocated to a dedicated team of relocation consultants, with the team lead to coordinate all services and the communication to you, our client.
- A sophisticated calendar function allows to monitor available appointments with authorities.
- Our cloud-based file server allows for instant access to all client-related documents with carefully set periodical access-rights for the team.
- A professional CRM system enables a professional order-in and invoicing procedure, again keeping the Team Lead and Key Account Management well informed about the business with you, our client.
SPECIALISED TEAMS & PARTNER NETWORK
Some relocation serives are relatively complex and require permament research for changes and a considerable amount of specific experience and knowledge - for these we do have
- our Specialized Teams: they deal with services telephone & internet, registration with public utilities, reviewing of the lease agreement and cancellation service in the cause of a departure.
- our Partner Network:
- immigration lawyers, Holger Guse and Dr. Michael Wrage, legal practice MWHG
- our indpendent insurance brokers (Glyn Brookman & Astrid Rombey)
- Christopher Knipp, BRL, member of RSM, supporting our clients with regard to any tax issue
- Kristina Michaelsen, legal practice Kanzlei Michaelsen, our lawyer specialised on Rental Law
- Wolfgang Kössendrup, Transport Krumpf GmbH, taking care of the physical move of your household belongings
DATA PROTECTION & SECURITY
Protection of our clients' data is important for us and it is therefore a key element of our code of conduct signed by each of our Relocation Consultants: client-related is to be treated confidential unless specifically necessary to provide.
Our Collaboration tool is secured via a 2-factor authentification. Any data transfer as well as stored files is subjet a 256 Bit SSL key and the web application qualifies for the security standard WAFEC 1.0.
Archiving regulations require the deletion of unnecessary client-related information after 6 months of the final invoice.
We have just smoothly settled in our new home in Hamburg, thanks to The Red Relocators! I moved from Dubai with my husband. We were extremely happy with their services and thus recommended them to my husband's colleagues because his Geneva office was relocated in Hamburg. Everyone seems happy with them.
- Eunice Lee (Marketing Manager) -
We had about an 8 week window to sort everything out (in which we only had time to visit Hamburg twice for 2 days) and they were able to help us get everything done - which never would have happened on our own- In the four days total that we spent in Hamburg we found a house we love, a school for my daughter, an English speaking OBGYN and midwife to care for me during the rest of my pregnancy, and registered, etc. My husband and I both feel it was the best money we spent in our move!
- Mary Ardini Butzlaff (Investment Banking) -
They were quick and reliable and suggested all apartments which fit my wishlist. I have tried a real estate agent first, but he only had one apartment that fit halfway and the number of available apartment on the net was huge. I did not even know where to start. HamburgRelocation (predecessor of The Red Relocators) did a superbe job selecting the right ones for me.
- Louay Shaat (IT Architect, Panasonic) -
Interested in our services for your company or your private move? We appreciate your inquiry!
Credits Section Services: Residency: crevis fotolia.com & Gemeinfrei, Housing: Annemarie Muthorst, Children: gpointstudio /fotolia.com, Driving: Rainer Sturm PIXELIO, Healthcare: Gemeinfrai; Registration: Rainer Sturm PIXELIO, Moving: Nicolas Huk CC 2.0, Telephone: Clemens CC 2.0, Departure: Karl-Martin Skontorp CC 2.0, remaining: please see impressum