Our global mobility experts have been working in the Global Mobility industry since decades and have seen and supported numerous different approaches of managing relocations. Benefit from their experience when setting up your own mobility function!
They have been advising many companies listed under the top 100 perfomers of our DAX as well as multinationals. The global mobility function can be anything between recruiting to manageing intercultural development and is always 100% individual. Small and medium-sized companies can benefit from the knowledge about best practice when developing their own process and define their scoping.
- Drafting a mobility policy for assignments (benefits in kind, contractual basis, review social security topics, checklists, security training etc)
- Drafting relocation benefits packages for new hires, developing onboarding processes including involvement of the future team
- Review and optimize existing processes to match todays' global mobility requirements
- Tool analysis and implementation to manage global assignments, defining processes and optimizing information flows
- Legal advise on and drafting of assignment contracts